Generally, we need your records beginning from your secondary or upper secondary studies, particularly when applying as an undergraduate to a US institution. When seeking licensure, graduate admissions, or H-1 status, post secondary records are sufficient.

A detailed evaluation of high school coursework is not included in the standard evaluation, but is available upon request for an additional fee of $140.

Posted in: Documentation