No, we do not perform language translations. We require certified word-for-word English Translations for all non-English academic credentials submitted. Certified translations must be performed by a qualified disinterested third party, typically a professional translation company, university or government agency.

 Exception: If your documents are in Spanish you may provide your own translation or submit one performed by a friend or family member.

When translations are required, FCSA recommends the services of InLingua.

Posted in: Documentation