Do I need to pre-pay? | Foreign Credentials Service of America

You are here: Home - Do I need to pre-pay?

Payment must be included with the application and documents. An evaluation will not be started until our office receives the appropriate fees. Payment can be made by personal US check, US money order, US cashier’s check, or credit card. We accept MasterCard, VISA, and American Express.

Posted in: Costs

Back to top